Meet Kessa!

Well, we did it... or should I say Alyssa did it... or should I say GOD DIT IT?!!!
Grandma Karen and Grandpa Kevin? Pretty crazy!!

Ok, Lance is sitting here beside me as I type this... I am supposed to say... Uncle Drew, Aunt Alayna and most importantly UNCLE LANCE! This is our "family blog" ya know!

What a priviledge to be able to be in the room and watch our baby, with the help of her husband (he did a great job... only had to sit down and breathe once!), and Dr. Stockwell, deliver such a precious little gift from God into this world!

Grandma Jan (Kevin G's Mom) said Kessa Alaine has long fingers which will be great for "basketball"... RRIIGGTTT!!!! I'm thinking more PIANO :)!!

Alyssa asked me to pray with her late last night. I think it is finally hitting her that the worrying just never ends. As we prayed, we just asked God to remind us that He is in control... He loves little Kessa more than we do, and that He gives us just these circumstances so that we will LEAN INTO HIM. Without Faith it is impossible to please God!

It seems like just yesterday that Kevin and I were sitting in the hospital staring at newborn Alyssa (ok, I know, it was pretty close to yesterday). I remember all the emotions and feelings so well.

I have to say.... right now... the way it feels to be a Grandma is better than I could have ever imagined!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick

The Touch Tree

Celebrating Today