Let's try this!

Ok, so I am so good at starting something, and then not seeing it to completion...
Probably why I have hesitated so much on starting this whole blog thing!
I am also not sure how to make this page look "cool"...
That's where my kids come in!

So much is happening in our house right now.
Mom and Dad are here while Dad rehabs from his total knee replacement.
Alyssa just called and things are moving with this baby.... anytime now :)!
Isn't just like God to have us in geriatric ministry and new baby mode at the same time???
Such a picture of life!

Thanks for stopping by...
It's good to have an outlet for my thoughts (other than facebook status!).

Comments

Jennica said…
Look at you being all web savvy! This is cool =D
We'll be praying for Alyssa and grandpa, too!

Blessings,
Jennica

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick

The Touch Tree

Celebrating Today