Facebook Status Updates?

Celebrating Punk and Orv's 60th wedding anniversary tonight... Little Ceasars Pizza and an all out Punkie Party!!! I put this on my Facebook status and as people began to reply (I get text msgs. when they do), Christian started in on the whole "status update ridicule"...


I think it is a cool way to let people know... who normally wouldn't know... but might just want to know! You should have seen my mom's face light up as I told her person after person that was congratulating them via Facebook status!!! She loved it!

I know that not everyone is too happy with Andrew letting them know EVERY TIME he goes on a run... and EVERY TIME he gets back from a run. I think it is kinda cute though :)!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick

The Touch Tree

Celebrating Today