Don't Kick the Football!

Here it is... 

I am Charlie Brown --
Satan is Lucy --
I keep falling for the same old lies!

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly

Everytime I watched this cartoon as a kid, I always just wanted to scream at him  "Stupid Charlie Brown! Why are you falling for it ONCE AGAIN?????" 
Is that not what we do all the time?  same old lie, maybe packaged a little differenly
.
My friend Jane pointed this word picture out to me last week.  I keep thinking about it, and it has helped me sooo much!  I am putting this picture up all over my house... 
I will NOT kick the football!



watch video here:
http://www.hgtv.com/videos/the-elusive-football/8751.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick

The Touch Tree

Celebrating Today