A pause...

I am half way through "My Tributes"... and I have to pause and say something.

This morning as I was out walking/praying/trying to run, I had a sort of revelation.

I'm just gonna be honest here. I realized how much I am wondering if the three ladies I wrote about have seen what I wrote... wondering if they liked it, if I offended anyone, if I did not do them enough justice (sidenote, they all 3 know me well enough to know that I would be thinking that :)!).

In the midst of all that thinking, Chris Tomlin's "All The Way My Savior Leads Me" came on my ipod. As I was listening, I felt like God was saying to me (not audible btw!) "Ya big geek (ok, maybe He didn't say that, but it sure did sound like it), Why are you so worried about what others think? I am right here.... THANK ME for those women in your life. Who do you think put them there? Who knew EXACTLY what you needed and when you needed it? Who gave these women the words that they needed to say to you at just the right time? ME, ME, ME... Give ME the Glory! And the cool thing is, I am not going anywhere! I will continue to stay right here... and I will continue to place people in your life to help lead and guide you closer to ME!"

So today I pause... and say THANK YOU GOD for all you have done and will continue to do!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the blog "Ya Big Geek!"

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick

The Touch Tree

Celebrating Today