For Kevin




Today we celebrate 19 years.
Seems like just yesterday.
So thankful for all that we have been through together.
We make a good team... you and me.
Can't even imagine running this race without you.

In honor of our 19 years...
(kinda cheesy but mostly fun)

Here are 19 reasons why I am so in love with you :)!!!

  1.)  You love Jesus!
  2.)  You are and always have been way too cute!
  3.)  You are such a stinkin' good dancer... for real!
  4.)  You love to laugh... everyone loves that about you :)
  5.)  You make secret runs to McDonald's to get a shamrock shake and...
  6.)  You think you can get away with it ;)
  7.)  You seek the face of God on your knees alone when nobody is watching.
  8.)  You seek the face of God on your knees with me.
  9.)  You seek the face of God on your knees with your friends.
10.)  You have graciously opened our home to my parents...
11.)  You sit at the kitchen table and talk with my mom when I know you are tired.
12.)  You have always been so good with our kids... lovingly disciplining them.
13.)  You laugh when Andrew puts a hole in our wall while "Parkouring".
14.)  You laugh when the boys play Mountain Dew Pong... and Lance throws up.
15.)  You listen to all of my crazy dreams for what God could do and...
16.)  You believe along with me that with God all things are possible!
17.)  You listen when I am afraid... and speak truth to my fears.
18.)  You are taking me and our kids on our first mission trip in 2 weeks.
19.)  You have loved our daughters well.
20.)  You are such a stud of a grandpa.
21.)  You point me to Jesus!

Wait...
Oh shoot.
Went over my limit.
I keep thinking of more...  I will stop now.

Just know Kevin that I am praising God for the life that He has given us... together.
It's not perfect...
We definitely have had our struggles along the way.
But God has been so very gracious to pair us up...
We are so much better off running hard after HIM together!

I love you Kevin Charles Shock!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick

The Touch Tree

Celebrating Today