Here's What I Do Know...

Life is crazy around here.
Dad seems to be getting worse...
He is still so cute though.
Mom gets very frustrated with him...
She still loves that man so much.
It is raining.
I have to pick up Dad's van from our mechanic.
I haven't even thought about supper.
We have a co-ed bridal shower for 3 couples tonight at community group.
I am bringing the meatballs...
and cupcakes (courtesy of Kristen, Christen & Alayna).
I so love our community group.
Katie might come :).
We have so much to do for She Has A Name.
I cleaned our bathrooms this morning!
Alayna is trying to finish up Math for the year today.
I adore my husband!
God is on His throne.
We are taking our first ever alone family vacation on Friday.
Atlanta here we come!
The very God who placed the stars in the sky and knows them by name...
He cares about me...
and what is going on in my house and my heart right now.
When I thirst, I need to turn to HIM...
All my fountains are in HIM!
He is the well that never will run dry.
I often run to broken cisterns that don't hold water...
and lick the dirt off of the bottom.
BUT.... I am learning more and more to...
RUN to HIM.
TRUST in HIM.
HOPE in HIM.
REST in HIM.

Jesus is my everything.
That's all I know.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I love you Karen! We MUST quit licking those cisterns! :)
Leslie said…
That's all you know, wow you know alot!! Blessing to you and the fam. Love ya, you make my heart smile:)

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick

The Touch Tree

His Grace is ENOUGH for me!