A Sweet Mother's Day

We just sat at Bob Evans with my mom and dad, Kevin's parents, our kids, our grandbaby and our niece Katie.  Hard to believe we had 4 generations (on both sides of our family) enjoying everything from pancakes... to fish... to a big ol' burger.  Bob Evans is a great place for such an age span :)!

I realized as I was sitting there just how special this moment really was. I so wanted to savor every minute of it.  Crazy how fleeting time is.

We just sent Alyssa and Kessa off... back to their new home in Indy.
Right before they took off we captured Kessa on video...
singing her precious rendition of The ABC Song for her mom, grandma and 2 great grandmas.
We were all so very proud :)!









Comments

Lynae Adams said…
OH MY GOODNESS!!! She is growing up so fast! I can't believe the things she is saying and SINGING! Love it! Miss her soooo much! Love you Kessa!

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick

The Touch Tree

His Grace is ENOUGH for me!