My Prayer For Today

This video is really speaking to my heart right now.
A sweet new friend pointed me to this song.
It's not easy when you are in a position of leadership...
OF ANY KIND...
Whether it's ministry, family, or just plain blogging.

I just hate it when my ego gets in the way...
When I long for the approval of man.
Makes me seriously want to just give up...
Hand in the towel (is that how you say it?).

In this video, Lecrae is has done an amazing job showing us how to pray.

For today Lord... YOU LEAD!  I can play the background...
Let me rest in YOU and play the supporting in role in your unfolding story!



Comments

Cari Jimenez said…
That is one of our Favorite songs, its always blaring in the car!!!
Karen Shock said…
Love it Cari! Need to have it blaring in our car too :)
So good Karen!! We love this song too now :) Isaiah was jamming to it. Such a good prayer... always!

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick

The Touch Tree

His Grace is ENOUGH for me!