Just an Update

Haven't posted a blog in awhile.
Changed the look of the blog.
Had to add a picture of the ocean.
Almost out of January.
Yay!

Here is some of what has been happening in our life...

Christmas was an absolute blur.
We averaged 17 people staying in our 3 bedroom house for 3 weeks straight.
I'm not even kidding.
It was fun... and exhausting... a never ending "Punkie Party".

Kevin, Drew and I went to Passion 2012 in Atlanta.
God spoke to me in so many ways over the course of those 4 days.
I keep thinking I need to share it all with you... just so much to process.
One thing for sure...  God is HUGE!

Alayna took this sweet picture of our grandbaby in Florida last week.

                                           

Plans are underway for Kevin, me and our kids to go to Haiti.
We have been praying about a "family mission trip" for years.
Can't believe it is going to happen.
March 21-28.
Many blogs to come concerning this whole adventure :)!

Kevin is speaking at a small gathering of precious believers tomorrow morning.
So excited to see our friends.
They are such a blessing.

We have been discussing and praying about what God has in store for She Has A Name this year.
It is just amazing to see so many people coming alongside of us to fight freedom all over the globe.
Oh man... I have many thoughts to blog when it comes to this subject as well.

Dad and Mom are doing well.  Took Dad to get a haircut today.  He was not at all happy with the $13.50 price.  He kept saying they were robbing us.  Said it only cost $1.25 in Defiance.  Is that true???  Once again the ladies who worked there thought he was too cute :).

I fell down the stairs this afternoon.
Kevin and kids came to my rescue.
Coke spilled everywhere.
Broken glass all over.
Slightly embarrassing.
Is there a law against drinking while walking down the steps?
I'm thinking there should be.
All I could think as I was laying at the bottom of the stairs was...
That's gonna leave a mark!

Alright...
Time to watch a movie with the kids.
Alayna will make some popcorn maybe :)???
Just asked her.
She literally just said "maybe".
That's too funny.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick

The Touch Tree

Celebrating Today