My Own Little Corner

I'm here.

Just a small place to post my thoughts.

Not for the world to see.

For me to process.

Build.

Dream.

A time for me each morning to grow.

And to have the freedom of not being "out there" for the where people judge.

Friends on Facebook who aren't so much "friends" anymore.

The ones I think about when I go to publish a post.

I can be here.

In my own little corner.

Just like before.

I don't know what all is on available here anymore but I can have fun messing with this page again.

I need space.

I need time away from the crowds.

The ads.

The doom and gloom.

The comparison.

I fear of being judged.

I love to write.

In my own way.

With the freedom to be who I am.

And the creativity to be a bit different.

In my form and in my thoughts.

If you see this?

And you like this?

You are free to follow along here.

Comment and engage whenever you feel like it.

I want to talk about freedom.

About love, and kids, and grandkids and missing my parents.

And I want to say "and" at the beginning of sentences... and all through them if I want to.

And say "to" at the end of a sentence.

Because why not?

Ok then.

Here I am.

New day.

Old blog.

Let's do this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety/Belief

Celebrating Today

Homesick