Anxiety/Belief
Today I have been struggling. Hypochondria. Read one thing on Fox News this morning and my day has been completely turned upside down. I hate hypochondria. I am an anxiety struggler. You know what stinks about it? I hate that people see me like this. Yep... it's true. I really do hate that you know this about me. So why am I writing about it? Because, I realize I am not alone on this... No sense pretending I am someone that I am not. If we can walk through these times together it will be better for all of us... Right??? I've decided that I will not go into detail about what has been scaring me today... Wouldn't want any other hypos to read it and freak out themselves :). Doesn't matter anyway, when you have anxiety about your health, if it's not one thing, it's another. What I am going to do in this post is just preach a little to myself... Do you mind? You can stop reading now if this kind of thing doesn't pertain to you :). On th...

Comments